Hello! I'm Nica and I'm honored that you have stumbled across my blog. Read on stick around and maybe even follow me! Thank you.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Introduction!




Hello Everyone! My name is Nica and fashion is my life. I grew up as kind of a tomboy and very rebellious. I remember all the times I spent being picked on because of the way I dressed or because of my interests. My sophomore year of high school was probably one of my worst and I completely cut the real me off from the world. That same year I discovered Youtube and Tumblr. I always knew Youtube was there but it was all the beauty, hair and fashion guru's that amazed me and on Tumblr I saw people who were even more different than I was and they were being praised. So everyday thats what I came home too and thats what I discovered and it was the most amazing and beautiful thing. Slowly I started unleashing the real me again and I stopped caring about what people thought and about how I felt. Since then I've started my own channel and I now have this blog. I hope to inspire other people just like me and I hope to continue to break out of my insecurities. Thank you for starting this journey with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Inside the Mind of Nica D, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena