Hello! I'm Nica and I'm honored that you have stumbled across my blog. Read on stick around and maybe even follow me! Thank you.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Very First Tattoo



About a few weeks ago I got my very first tattoo!! It was so exciting and nerve racking at the same time!! It says "Il faut souffrir pour etre belle" Which is French for "One must suffer to be beautiful". I have always wanted to get this tattooed on me ever since I heard it at a hair salon when I was about 6 or 7. It kind of defined my coming of age and my blooming. I battled everything from acne to hair issues to skin issues and I just never ever felt beautiful and I felt that now this tattoo is definitely related to me. I suffered a lot growing up you know and now seeing all my suffering paying off I just feel like I'm beautiful and life is beautiful and its hopefully going to continue that way. My tattoo was done by Rico at Boston Ink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Inside the Mind of Nica D, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena